Mike 2.0 mini training station
The mini training station is ideal for those that want to keep their existing training equipment but needs to bring it up to modern standards. The mini training station is composed of the following components;
1.) The CPR Mirror APP
2.) The Interface
3.) The pressure sensor
4.) Carrying case
These items can be mounted on any existing training system to make it interactive an responsive in real-time. The Mike mini station can show;
Connect through blue tooth connection to a mobile device or tablet and show;
1. The compression force in pounds or Kilograms for each compression in an easy to read on screen graph
2. The number of compressions per second in a graph measured in seconds
3. Shows if the decompression returns to zero with each cycle of compression
4. The rate of rescue breaths measured in seconds in a separate onscreen graph
5. The input force of each breath in measured in millibars or KPa
6. Recording of each persons CPR compression/decompression and rescue breathing for later review or archiving
7. Remote viewing of the screen
8. Designed for Android mobile systems for ease of use
9. APP automatically seeks and will pair with an Android mobile device on which the APP is loaded when the interface is activated
10. Can be connected wirelessly (using a third-party software, Air Droid) to Smart TV or Projector for classroom instruction.
11. Recorded material can be shared with anyone through the internet.
12. Can read up to two sensor inputs at a time and display on screen (Pressure, Temperature, and Air Pressure)
13. Using Android tablet lets users not only record CPR and respiration, but tablet can be used to record video of training session for later review.
14. Using Android tablet allows users to develop new scenarios that can be loaded on the tablet and used seamlessly during training
15. Designed to emphasize team approach (each training station using mirror can accommodated a group of four individuals.)
CPR MIRROR APP is free to download after purchase of interface